All of your photos, videos, music and documents -
everywhere with you
A smart cloud solutions
The application combines easy to use interface with
a powerful functionality making a disaster recovery plan
simple, reliable and affordable.
Automate Your Cloud Experience
Data backup solutions facilitate transparent and secure
aggregation, transmission, storage and retrieval of customer
backup data from the local source to the Amazon cloud infrastructure,
ensuring HIPAA complicance throughtout any stage of the process.
Benefits And Features
JUNO Backup provides a simple, all-in-one solution for your data backup needs.
- Convenient.Back your data up to a remote location and avoid the vulnerabilities of only storing data locally.
- Easy. Restore backups anytime from any place with an internet connection.
- Automatic. Schedule backups or backup files immediately with Continuous Data Protection
- Safe. Protect backups with data encryption.
- Efficient. Compress backups to reduce the size of required cloud storage.
- Affordable. Competitive pricing model saves you money.
- Backup Scheduling. Automate backups by setting suitable time and frequency.
- Real-Time Backup. Backup everything automatically JUNO Backup runs as a Windows Service and tracks folders or updated files to run immediate backups as necessary.
- Encryption. Protect your data from unauthorized access by choosing an encryption algorithm and setting a unique encryption key. JUNO Backup encrypts your data before uploading it tostorage.
- Compression. This utility reduces the size of your backups to save time and money spent on data recovery. JUNO Backup compresses data prior to transfer.
- Intelligent Bandwidth Scheduler. Control the bandwidth throttling in real-time. For example, you can control usage setting the backup to consume only 10% of bandwidth during regular working hours, but utilize all available bandwidth during off-hours or weekends.
- Virtual Disk.Locate cloud storage as a local disk on your computer and access your data easily.
- Local Backup.Set up local backup to send only a subset of your data to the cloud and keep the rest on your local backup storage.
- Block Level Backup. Backup only changed parts of the file. JUNO Backup detects these parts and automatically uploads it to the remote storage.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I purchase one license can I activate JUNO Backup on two computers?
JUNO Backup is licensed per computer. If you want to run it on two computers, you must purchase two licenses.
Will JUNO Backup copy opened files?
Yes, JUNO Backup leverages Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Technology to backup opened files.
How does JUNO Backup secure my data?
JUNO Backup offers several industry standard strong encryption algorithms to protect your data.
Does JUNO Backup copy all files every time it runs?
No, JUNO Backup identifies files modified since the last backup, and only copies such files. This makes subsequent backups run much faster
Can JUNO Backup copy only a modified portion of the file? I want to backup my Outlook PST file, but it is 2GB and I don't want to copy the whole file every time.
This is called block-level backup and it is fully supported with JUNO Backup.
Does JUNO Backup keep older versions of the file?
Yes and this feature gives you the ability to restore a file to a certain point in the past.
If I delete a file on my local computer is it also deleted from backup storage?
Yes, the file will be deleted from the online storage, too. By default, though, the file will stay on the online storage for 30 days to prevent accidental deletion. We call it Smart Delete.
Can JUNO Backup copy the data immediately as it changes (e.g. new files are added or existing files are modified)?
Yes, this is what we call Real-time backup. You can select this option in the Backup Wizard Scheduling step. By using a low-level Windows API, this feature comes with zero impact on your computer performance.
Does JUNO Backup support MAC OS X platform?
No, it is Windows only.
What’s behind JUNO Backup?
Our product integrates with the following cloud storage locations: Amazon (AWS), Microsoft and Backblaze.