Companies who use Juno cloud backup have saved millions of dollars in lost revenue.
Our application combines an easy-to-use interface with powerful functionality, making your disaster recovery plan simple, reliable, and affordable.
You will be always connected, secured, and instantly restorable at
any time with:
- Backup Scheduling. Automate backups by setting suitable time and frequency.
- Real-Time Backup. Back up everything automatically JUNO Backup runs as a Windows Service and tracks folders or updated files to run immediate backups as necessary.
- Encryption. Protect your data from unauthorized access by choosing an encryption algorithm and setting a unique encryption key. JUNO Backup encrypts your data before uploading it to storage.
- Compression. This utility reduces the size of your backups to save time and money spent on data recovery. JUNO Backup compresses data prior to transfer.
- Intelligent Bandwidth Scheduler. Control the bandwidth throttling in real-time. For example, you can control usage setting the backup to consume only 10% of bandwidth during regular working hours, but utilize all available bandwidth during off-hours or weekends.
- Virtual Disk. Locate cloud storage as a local disk on your computer and access your data easily.
- Local Backup. Set up local backup to send only a subset of your data to the cloud and keep the rest on your local backup storage.
- Block Level Backup. Backup only changed parts of the file. JUNO Backup detects these parts and automatically uploads it to the remote storage.